The E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Europe will be held in Dublin from October 2 to 4, 2023. At this global platform you will get in-depth information about recent developments and future trends in the field of E-Invoicing, E-Reporting and beyond. You will also get in personal contact with leading experts from governments and industries to expand your network.
On Monday, October 2 you have the opportunity to start the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit by attending the pre-conference workshop day and the Icebreaker Reception in the evening, the conference itself will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday October 3 and 4, 2023.
Key topics to be covered
- The Commission´s Proposal on VAT in the Digital Age - State of Play + Peppol and Decentralised Continuous Transaction Controls (DCTCE)
- What Governments Can Do to Ease CTC Introductions
- Requirements and Technical Specification to Extend EN 16931 for B2B E-Invoicing
- Preparing for E-Invoicing from a Finance, IT, and Tax Perspective
- Update on Global Regulatory Compliance and Legal Frameworks for B2B, B2G and B2C
- Maximising Efficiency Potentials for Businesses under ViDA E-Invoicing
- The Common European Model for Electronic Exchange of Invoices and Tax Related Data “DCTCE” in The Light of ViDA: Is It a Match or Not?
Attending Registration fees range from EUR 1200 to EUR 2150. Special rates valid for public sector and typical senders of a high volume of invoices are available.
These tickets are limited and will be granted upon request and examination. For more information, agenda and registration visit www.exchange-summit.com/dublin