This webinar will mark the launch of the SME Finance Forum new Community of Practice on Digital Transformation and Embedded Finance.
📅 February 7th - 8:00 AM to 09:30 AM EST
📢 Open to All!
👉Register here - https://bit.ly/AI-SME-Finance
Artificial intelligence has been at the top of the strategic agenda for bank leaders for several years because it is reshaping the way we analyze data, integrate information, and make decisions.
According to Business Insider Intelligence, it's expected that banks will save $447 billion by the end of 2023 by implementing AI applications.
AI has the potential to bring significant advancements and transform business functions. AI in finance can help:
· Personalize services and products
· Manage risk assessment and fraud
· Enable transparency and compliance
· Automate operations, scale and reduce costs
However, along with these benefits, AI also presents several challenges:PRESENTERS
· Embedding of bias into algorithms used for credit decisions
· Sharing of inaccurate information by chatbots
· Data privacy and security
· Regulatory compliance
· Job displacement
During this webinar, we will hear from an outstanding panel of experts comprising regulators, fintechs, commercial banks, e-commerce platforms and IFC senior leaders. They will share their insights about the use of AI in their organization internally and with their SME clients. We will learn how they operationalize AI for maximum gain and how they overcome the risks inherent to its implementation.
This webinar will also mark the launch of the SME Finance Forum new Community of Practice on Digital Transformation and Embedded Finance.
- Qamar Saleem, CEO, SME Finance Forum
- Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief FinTech Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Hans Koning, Global Chief Industry Specialist Digital Finance, IFC
- Carmia Lureman-Norton, Head of Strategic Delivery & CX, JUMO
- Burcu Küçükünal, Senior Vice President of Digital Design and Innovation, Akbank
- Pablo Zbinden, Head of Credit Business in Brazil, Mercado Libre
- Luis Rodriguez, Product Evangelist, Strands
- Kai Qiu, Deputy CEO, ANEXT Bank